Using the Photos

Dear Readers,

I tried to disponibilize the pictures on their original size. However, I noticed that the blog itself reduces it when I upload them. Therefore, anyone that wants any of the pictures on their original size, 15Mpix, in raw or any other format, just ask me that I can send it throught e-mail.

Álan.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Ultra Mega high Saturation.... :)

So, this one is from a pretty color-boring plant that I found while in London (I'm not sure, but I think the place was called London Garden) and I decided to take a picture because the shape was nice..... then, while fooling around with the saturation and vibrance, I discovered that there were pretty colors hidden, let's say, :)

Please leave your comments, they are well appreciated and needed for me to improve my work!

Thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is now more of a painting that a photo. If critisism is welcome, then........why that frame, ah? I don't think your pics need that. And the blurry background - is it the reaction on the lense or photoshop?
I generally like it, but more like an image in general, not a piece of photography.

Unknown said...

Your criticism is welcome, :) But it is related on how differently we see photography... I see it as a way to express myself artistically, without limits. So I see no issue related to transforming a "picture" in a "painting".
Regarding the framing, it is not square to give the idea that the image transcends the space, that's all. And yes, the blurry is due to the depth of field being shallow, :)