Using the Photos

Dear Readers,

I tried to disponibilize the pictures on their original size. However, I noticed that the blog itself reduces it when I upload them. Therefore, anyone that wants any of the pictures on their original size, 15Mpix, in raw or any other format, just ask me that I can send it throught e-mail.

Álan.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Timeline Wallpapers - Experiments

Hi there! I was making some experiments with these photos, what do you think about them?

Ubatuba is a city in Sao Paulo, Brazil, but the earth picture that is in there is of Africa, as you can see.... I couldn't find a good picture of earth and the south america, so I decided that it didn't matter. I could perhaps take the Ubatuba out of the pic....I don't know, you tell me!

Enjoy, use and abuse....








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the top one the best, and yea, I would say lose the Ubatuba. It doesn't mean anything in this context, and it's not necessary. it's super cool as is. :)

-D