Using the Photos

Dear Readers,

I tried to disponibilize the pictures on their original size. However, I noticed that the blog itself reduces it when I upload them. Therefore, anyone that wants any of the pictures on their original size, 15Mpix, in raw or any other format, just ask me that I can send it throught e-mail.

Álan.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Animated Gif using Puppet Warp - First Try

Well, I have just discovered that I can use gifs on my G+ wallpaper, so I gave it a try.... this is my first attempt to make an animated gif from a single image... it's not great, but I wanted to share.

For this one, I used the puppet warp feature on CS5 and created only 2 images from that, that's why the quality is not so good. For the next, I intend to create at least 4-5 intermediate images, to the fading is not gonna be so strong.

Enjoy.



No comments: