Using the Photos

Dear Readers,

I tried to disponibilize the pictures on their original size. However, I noticed that the blog itself reduces it when I upload them. Therefore, anyone that wants any of the pictures on their original size, 15Mpix, in raw or any other format, just ask me that I can send it throught e-mail.

Álan.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Timeline Wallpapers

So folks, I will post now some wallpapers for your timeline or G+ profile background. I have tried to make both really nice, specially because I like G+ a lot, but the 940x180 is just too wide for my taste. Anyway, if you are searching for some backgrounds, check these out!

Timeline
 G+


My late dog.. Nemo

Timeline

This one is from some time ago, when I was taking pictures from dying flowers. I really like the range of colors and textures... I made those only for Timeline, since the one for G+ was too wide and I didn't like it very much.





And this one if from a hiking I was doing close to Santiago, Chile, during summer!!



And then, this one from the Jewish Cemetery in Prague.



 A bit of everything that I saw in Prague...



And some old photo that I had taken and I decided to transform in this one... pretty cool huh?


I'll soon post more, I have some other that I would like to make into wallpapers and I think they would be pretty!

For now, enjoy!

No comments: