Using the Photos

Dear Readers,

I tried to disponibilize the pictures on their original size. However, I noticed that the blog itself reduces it when I upload them. Therefore, anyone that wants any of the pictures on their original size, 15Mpix, in raw or any other format, just ask me that I can send it throught e-mail.

Álan.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Beautiful Eyes




As you might have noticed from some older posts, I do like taking indirect photos using other objects as mirrors.... int this one I've used my girlfriend's eyes, that I find to be beautiful, and I've tried to bring the reflected images in them back to life.... on the first one we were inside a greenhouse in the London Gardens (I guess that's the name of the place) and, on the second one, we were at the Praia Grande (big beach) in Ubatuba, Brazil....

What do you think about these ones? I honestly like the second one best.... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and i vote fort he first one. can't explain why....that's somehow deeper. Or....subconciously...i might have just liked the reflection more (-: