Using the Photos

Dear Readers,

I tried to disponibilize the pictures on their original size. However, I noticed that the blog itself reduces it when I upload them. Therefore, anyone that wants any of the pictures on their original size, 15Mpix, in raw or any other format, just ask me that I can send it throught e-mail.

Álan.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Flowers Wallpapers









So.... from the top, I found these flowers in London, again, and I was stunned by their color diversity, I had never seen it before.... they were hard to access, but I gave a try and shot! :) I'm pretty happy with the results.... a bit os post processing, just darkening it and a tiny bit of sharpening.

For the last one, I have always liked taking pictures of leaves against the sunlight (or lack of one, in London)... I will be posting more soon!

Please leave comments! Also, I am thinking of making Facebook Timeline-size wallpapers of my photos and post here! I just don't know where to start, so please let me know, :) It will be well appreciated.

Enjoy.

No comments: