Using the Photos

Dear Readers,

I tried to disponibilize the pictures on their original size. However, I noticed that the blog itself reduces it when I upload them. Therefore, anyone that wants any of the pictures on their original size, 15Mpix, in raw or any other format, just ask me that I can send it throught e-mail.

Álan.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Notre Dame

Dear all, this is a photo that I took a while ago when visiting Paris... I have always liked the sky and the angle of this photo but I was sad because I was using a hood on my camera and with the wide-angle zoom the image came with the corners cut off.... now that I've learned some more post-processing, I was able to correct it and I decided that the best perspective for this Gothic Cathedral would be a darker one (and also because I was listening to the Dracula soundtrack when I edited it).

Enjoy!




No comments: