Using the Photos

Dear Readers,

I tried to disponibilize the pictures on their original size. However, I noticed that the blog itself reduces it when I upload them. Therefore, anyone that wants any of the pictures on their original size, 15Mpix, in raw or any other format, just ask me that I can send it throught e-mail.

Álan.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Higgs Boson - And now, what?

With the announcement of the discovery of the Higgs Boson, I thought that it would be appropriate to make something myself, :) This is a 1920x1080 wallpaper with Peter Higgs on the right and Stephen Hawking on the left. The reason why I put also Hawking is because they had made a bet a long time ago of £100 about the existence of the Higgs Boson. Well, now things are settled, Hawking lost..... and I would bet that he has happily lost, :) 

Enjoy!



No comments: