Using the Photos

Dear Readers,

I tried to disponibilize the pictures on their original size. However, I noticed that the blog itself reduces it when I upload them. Therefore, anyone that wants any of the pictures on their original size, 15Mpix, in raw or any other format, just ask me that I can send it throught e-mail.

Álan.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More Wallpapers - Timeline and Google Plus

YAY!! 10000 views today, finally, :) I'm happy as a panda (yes, pandas are ALWAYS happy) and I'll publish some more wallpapers today. Sorry for the lack of innovation in these last few posts, but you know how crazy life gets close to final exams, right?

Enjoy!!








BTW, the reason why I publish many versions of the same photo is because I like to give you many choices for your wallpapers, :)

No comments: