Using the Photos

Dear Readers,

I tried to disponibilize the pictures on their original size. However, I noticed that the blog itself reduces it when I upload them. Therefore, anyone that wants any of the pictures on their original size, 15Mpix, in raw or any other format, just ask me that I can send it throught e-mail.

Álan.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Reflection in Sicily


So, this is another HDR I made during my trip to Sicily. In this case, of course, the point of the HDR was to turn the original "boring" image in something more artistic. I hope you enjoy! Please rate it below.

Alan
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'd love to see the original "boring" picture of Sicily. I would actually love to see the real Sicily for starters >_<

Unknown said...

I didn't say "boring picture" of sicily, I said "boring picture", :)