Using the Photos

Dear Readers,

I tried to disponibilize the pictures on their original size. However, I noticed that the blog itself reduces it when I upload them. Therefore, anyone that wants any of the pictures on their original size, 15Mpix, in raw or any other format, just ask me that I can send it throught e-mail.

Álan.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Look at that

Pessoal, por favor, coloquem os comentários no Blog, não respondam por e-mail, pois eu gostaria de tê-los registrados aqui!!
Obrigado,
Saudações.

2 comments:

BIA said...

Eu gostei bastante... daria um lindo quadro!
Beijos,
Bia

Unknown said...

Obrigado, fico muito feliz que tenha gostado e comentado!!

Só fico triste com algumas fotos pois tenho a intenção, muitas vezes, de deixar toda a flor em foco, apenas desfocando o fundo, mas não tenho conseguido.

Bjos Alan